Sunday 27 July 2014

Quick & Easy Pizza


It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and we were just too lazy to step out of the house for lunch. There's a problem though...I was tired and did not feel like cooking anything that takes up too much time and effort. I opened my fridge and saw...some slices of Tortilla wraps, ham, button mushrooms, cheddar and mozarella cheese. Then I went over to my cupboard and found some cans of tomato paste and canned pineapples. I thought to myself : "Hey! Why not try dumping all these together and make a pizza!"

So that's what I did. I used up the 4 slices of tortilla wraps left and just topped the other ingredients I can find to make my own version of a Hawaiian Pizza.

My girl having fun topping up the wraps with all the ingredients
Lunch is ready!!
I roped in my daughter to put these together and we had loads of fun. Most of all, we get yummy lunch!!

Updated 26 Apr 2020

Made these Cheater's Pizza again!
Thumbs up!!




Quick & Easy Pizza
makes 4 slices

Ingredients:
4 slices of tortilla wraps (I used the original, but you can also use other variation like wholemeal wrap)
4 slices of ham (cut into smaller pieces)
1 small can of tomato paste (any brand - we didn't finish using a small can...so I'm planning to make again tomorrow with other variations)
1 small can of pineapples
A handful of sliced button mushrooms (feel free to add more if you like)
Some cheddar and mozzarella cheese

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 200C.

2. Cut ham and pineapples into small pieces. Set aside.

3. Spread some tomato paste on the wraps and scatter with some cheddar cheese.

4. Add the ham, pineapples and mushrooms evenly on top. Sprinkle the top with cheddar and mozarella cheese.

5. Bake for about 15 minutes or till the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted.

6. Enjoy!

Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...