Tuesday 8 July 2014

Berry Parfait


A good friend wanted to pop by my place for a get-together. I wanted to whip up something fast and yummy to serve my friend and since I have just made some granola, I decided to assemble a Berry Parfait.

I wouldn't even call this cooking as it is just putting everything I have on hand together. These are the things I gathered : Homemade granola, Berries yogurt, Fresh berries and a serving glass. What I ended with is a gorgeous and refreshing snack that is sure to impress!

Berry Parfait
makes 2 wine glasses

Ingredients:
2 cups homemade granola (refer here for the granola recipe)
Berries yogurt
Fresh berries (I used strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)


Method:
1. Scoop spoonfuls of yogurt into the wine glass, followed by spoonfuls and granola and fresh berries.
2. Scoop some more yogurt, followed by fresh berries and granola.
3. Serve chilled.

Bon Appetit!

Homemade granola used for this Berry Parfait - click image for the recipe
Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...