Monday 3 August 2015

Blueberry Crumble


Blueberry Crumble....I knew I had to make this the moment I saw Ann's post. It's so juicy and succulent. I bookmarked the recipe immediately and made a mental note to make this soon.

I'm so glad I made a batch of these gorgeous snack. It's super easy and quick to make, and so so so goooood to eat!!




You have to try it!!


Blueberry Crumble
recipe from Anncoo Journal
makes 6 small ramekins

Ingredients:
2 punnets (about 250g) blueberries (either fresh or frozen)
1/2 tbspn lemon juice
45g brown sugar
30g plain flour, sifted
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
25g butter, cubed (I use unsalted)
30g rolled oats

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 190C (I preheated mine to 200C)

2. In a bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, cinnamon powder, butter and rolled oats together with a fork until well combined.



 
3. Put the blueberries in a separate bowl and add in lemon juice. Give it a good mix. Then scoop the blueberries into 6 small ramekins. Sprinkle rolled oats over the blueberries.






4. Bake in preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes until the top is golden and the blueberries are bubbling.

5. Transfer to cool on a wire rack.


6. Serve warm.




littlethumbups1-1

This post is linked to – Little Thumbs Up August 2015 (Brown Sugar and Molasses) – organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen from My Little Favourite DIY, and hosted by Jess from Bakericious.


Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning LY, My family loves this snack very much. Thanks for trying the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LY,

    I love this healthy and fruity bake too. Glad that it is not too difficult to bake :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...