Happy Sunday! Did some jelly last night and this will be our dessert to start the week!Honey Chrysanthemum and Wolfberries Jelly
1 packet of konnyaku jelly (plain)
Handful of dried chrysanthemum (rinsed)
Honey rock sugar (to taste)
Some wolfberries (soaked at least 15 minutes)
Some chrysanthemum flower petals (for decoration)
1. Boil chrysanthemum in water and add in rock sugar. When water starts to boil, let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
2. Strain the chrysanthemum tea and pour the required liquid amount stated on the konnyaku jelly packet into a pot.
3. Continue to boil the chrysanthmum tea.
4. Add konnyaku jelly powder and keep stirring until all the powder has dissolved.
5. Turn off the heat and allow the jelly mixture to cool down a little.
6. Add in a few chrysanthmum petals and wolfberries into the jelly moulds.
7. Spoon the jelly mixture into moulds.
8. Chill in the fridge to set the jelly.
9. Serve chilled.
Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.