I've been making Cornflakes Cookies (click here for the recipe) for Chinese New Year celebration every year as it is very well received by my family and friends.
I did some experiment this time round in my kitchen and came up with this Milo Cornflakes Cookies. It is super crunchy and yummy!
My girl took a liking to it instantly and even gave me a BIG THUMBS UP!
This is a definite great addition to the CNY festive goodies galore!
makes 70 cookies
150g unsalted butter
40g crushed cornflakes (I crushed them lightly only)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
140g plain flour
60g milo powder
1/2 tbspn baking powder
Pinch of salt
120g lightly crushed cornflakes for coating
1. Sieve together plain flour, milo and baking powder. Add in salt and set aside.
6. Chill the batter in the fridge for 20-25 minutes.
7. Roll the cookie dough into balls and coat them with crushed cornflakes.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. (I baked for 22 mins)
10. Cool on a rack before storing in air-tight container.
Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.
Post a Comment