My girl has been bugging me to make Cookies & Cream Ice Cream for a while. Now that the mid year school holiday has been advanced to May, I decided to make this ice cream together with her.
This is a very simple recipe, and you only need 3 ingredients...and patience. Make this at night and you just need patience to wait till the next day to enjoy this delectable ice cream!!
No Churn Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
makes a 1kg tub ice cream
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup full cream condensed milk
10 oreos cookies, crushed
1. Add cream and condensed milk in a blender and give it a good blitz.
2. Pour mixture into ice cream tub.
3. Stir in crushed oreo cookies.
4. Cover with lid and place in the freezer, giving it a stir after 4-5 hours.
5. Homemade no-churn Ice-cream is ready for enjoyment after another 6 hours.
Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.