Wednesday 22 April 2015

Coconut Oreo Cream Popsicle


The weather of late has been punishing - super hot and humid. I am perspiring even just sitting down doing nothing!!

I've been cooling down by drinking ice water and popping ice cubes. Then it struck me that I haven't been making popsicles in a while...and I thought...why not make some popsicles for the family to cool down and to enjoy?!

I 'ransacked' my refrigerator and found some ingredients for the popsicle-making session. I also made good use of the coconut oreo cookies and yogurt I just bought. So here's presenting my new creation : Coconut Oreo Cream Popsicle!



It's really super easy to make and it's THUMBS UP from the whole family!!


Coconut Oreo Cream Popsicle
makes 8 popsicles

Ingredients:
1 pack of oreo cookies (I used Coconut Delight)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup dairy whipping cream
2 tbspn yogurt (I used Meiji yogurt with aloe vera, but any plain yogurt will do)
1 tbspn sugar

Method:
1. Mix milk, whipping cream, yogurt and sugar together. Stir till well combined. Set aside.



2. Cut the oreo cookies into 4 pieces and distribute among the popsicle molds. 






3. Add 1 whole oreo cookie into each popsicle mold.


4. Pour the cream mixture evenly among the molds.



5. Cover with lid and chill in the freezer for at least 6 hours.



6. When ready to serve, run the sides of the popsicle molds under running tap water (or did the mold into room temperature water fir a few seconds) and then pull each popsicle out gently.


7. Enjoy!


Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...