Thursday 26 June 2014

Muah Chee (Microwaved Version)


I never fail to buy a packet of Muah Chee whenever I go to the local Pasar Malam. Hence I was extremely thrilled to chance upon this easy peasy recipe in Awayofmind Bakery House's post.

I have all the ingredients at home and I wasted no time to try out the recipe. I never would have thought this local snack can be made so fast and easily at home!


Muah Chee (Microwaved Version)
Serves 5

Ingredients:
(A)
250g glutinous rice flour
375ml water
2 tbsp shallot oil (I used peanut oil)

(B)
250g peanuts, toasted and ground finely
80g sugar

Method:
1. Mix the ingredients (B) in the big plate and set aside.
2. Mix (A) in a covered Pyrex bowl and microwave on high for 7 mins. 
3. Transfer the cooked muah chee onto the plate of peanut-sugar mixture.
4. Cut into tiny pieces using a kitchen scissor.
5. Coat well and serve immediately.

Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...