Wednesday 18 June 2014

Prelude

Welcome to the birth of my food blog. With the encouragement of friends, I'm proud to present my very first blog entry.

Blogging is very new to me. Guess what? I'm learning from someone half my age on how to go about starting a blog! I'm so excited at the thought of starting something new. I'm still finding my way through and sorting out some of the recipes that I've 'dug' out. I will be updating these recipes to my blog in time and I hope you will enjoy reading about my baking journey.

For World Cup 2014, I've especially baked a Matcha Cake to join in the World Cup fever and also to celebrate Father's Day. I will be typing out the recipe soon, so stay tuned to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...