Did this a I few days back as I have some left over pumpkins from making Pumpkin Ondeh Ondeh and was craving for brownie. So the idea just came to me to bake a brownie with pumpkin in it! It's super quick and easy to make and requires minimal washing as you only need 1 bowl to mix everything together.
My hubby and girl liked this pumpkin brownie very much and polished what was served in no time!
Quick & Easy Pumpkin Brownie
makes a 8 inch square pan
200g white chocolate
80g unsalted butter
200g mashed pumpkin
100g cake flour
1. Line a 8 inch square pan with baking paper.
2. Melt butter and white chocolate in a bowl over a hot water bath.
3. Add eggs and stir well.
4. Add in mashed pumpkin and mix well.
5. Add in the flour and stir till batter is well incorporated.
6. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake in preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack before cutting and serving.
I am submitting this post to "My Treasured Recipes #3 - Taste of Autumn (Oct/Nov 2014)" hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House.
Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.