The weather is just hot, hot, hotter. I've made another batch of cold snack for the family using ingredients available in the house - Frozen Banana Nutella Yogurt.
Not only does it score high in taste and nutritional value (well, it's banana and greek yogurt!), it is also super easy to make! Just throw everything into the blender and blend. Yes, it's that easy! It's totally optional but I've also added some banana chips to give this frozen yogurt an extra texture.
Frozen Banana Nutella Yogurt
2 large bananas
250g greek yogurt
80g condensed milk
1 tsp honey (optional)
2 - 3 tbpsn nutella
A handful banana chips (optional)
1. Put peeled bananas, greek yogurt, condensed milk and honey in a blender and give it a good blitz until all the ingredients are well blended.
2. Pour blended banana yogurt mixture into a tub or container.
3. Add in nutella and give it a quick swirl with a skewer or spoon.
4. Mix in banana chips if desired.
5. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
I'm submitting this post to the Best Recipes for Everyone May 2015 Event (Theme: My Favourite Desserts) organized by Fion of XuanHom's Mom and co-hosted by Aunty Young.
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (May 2015: YOGURT) organised by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen of My Little Favourite DIY, and hosted Cheryl of Baking Taitai
Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.