If you are a chocolate malt lover and want a craving satisfied in an instant, look no further as I'm going to share how you can have a piping hot bowl of chocolate malt cake in just 3 minutes!!
My friend had shared with me recently it was possible to bake a cake in 3 minutes. I gave it a try by adding milo powder and was amazed that I could actually have a bowl of 'instant' milo cake in just 3 minutes!!
It's super simple, easy and fuss free!
One-Bowl Microwave Milo Cake
4 tbspn milo powder
4 tbspn plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 1/2 tbspn sugar
4 tbspn milk (I use water as I ran out of milk)
4 tbspn oil (I use canola oil)
1. In a microwavable bowl, put in the milo powder, plain flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. Add in milk, oil and egg.
3. Stir till mixture well mixed.
4. Put bowl in microwave oven and zap it for 3 minutes. (The batter will bubble and may flow over so make sure the mixture is not to the brim. About 3/4 way full will be safe.)
5. Piping hot milo bowl cake ready to serve straight or with either a sprinkle of confectioner sugar or a scoop of our favourite ice cream!
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up ~ September 2015 Event Theme : Milo organised and Hosted by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen of My Little Favourite DIY
Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.