Wednesday 28 September 2016

Choco Toffee Iced Lollies


My girl was asking for more popsicles for snack over the weekend as the 'stock' made during the previous batch was running low. So I made some popsicles with the Gippsland Dairy's Toffee & Honeycomb Twist Yogurt that I have in my refrigerator to replenish and ensure a ready stock so that my family can just enjoy them anytime.


Take a look at the creamy texture of the yogurt...plus they even provide a spoon on the underlid so that you can even enjoy this on the go!





I used the super cute lollies mould I bought when I was on holiday. See how adorable it is?! 



Choco Toffee Iced Lollies

Ingredient:
160g Gippsland Dairy's Toffee & Honeycomb Twist Yogurt
Some toffee chocolate bits
Some chocolate crunch balls



Method:
1. Scoop the yogurt into the popsicle molds.



2. Add in some toffee chocolate bits and chocolate crunch balls. Using a skewer or a chopstick, give it a light swirl so that the chocolate bits and balls are mixed into the yogurt.


3. Cover with lid and chill in the freezer for at last 6 hours.




4. When ready to serve, run the sides of the popsicle molds under running tap water (or dip the mold into room temperature water for a few seconds) and then pull each popsicle out gently.

5. Enjoy!


Gippsland Dairy Yogurt is available at Cold Storage and Redmart. 




Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...