Monday 30 November 2015

Mango Yogurt Popsicle - Chobani Greek Yogurt


This is my second time using Chobani Yogurt in my desserts. My first was used in my Granola Yogurt not too long ago.


Julie from Frosts Food & Beverage has given me some Chobani Greek Yogurt last week to sample and try out some recipes.

Greek Yogurt is thick and creamy and you can either eat it on its own or incorporate it in snacks, cakes, desserts, smoothies, etc. Greek Yogurt has many benefits. Here are some of reasons why I'm eating greek yogurt :

- High in protein
- Contains vitamins of cluster B, phosphorous, magnesium and potassium
- Rich source of calcium
- Low in carbohydrates 
- Curbs your hunger and may help you to lose weight
- Easy to digest
- Helps digestive system to function properly
- Versatile as it can be eaten on its own, incorporated in recipes, dessert, smoothies or used as a substitute for milk, sour cream, whipping cream due to its thick texture and rich taste

- Indulgent because of its smooth, rich, thick texture and taste

(source from internet and here)


For a start, I am using Chobani's Mango Greek Yogurt to make popsicles, mainly because I love mango, yogurt and always have a ready stock of ice-cream and popsicles in my freezer.

It is super easy to make popsicles yourself and I was pleasantly surprised to see real mango in the tub of Chobani Mango Greek Yogurt. Like the Raspberry Greek Yogurt I tried with my Granola Yogurt, the Mango flavoured one is equally rich and smooth. I made 2 popsicle sticks and lapped up the rest on its own. It is just refreshingly good!



I did not add in any additional fresh cut mangoes. I do not think it is necessary but feel free to do so if you really want your popsicles to be jammed packed with mango chunks. :)

I will definitely be trying out the other Chobani Yogurt in my recipes and sharing them in my following posts!




Mango Yogurt Popsicle
makes 2 popsicle sticks  

Ingredients:
1 small tub Chobani Greek yogurt

Method:
1. Scoop the greek yogurt into the popsicle molds.

2. Cover with lid and chill in the freezer for at least 6 hours.

3. When ready to serve, run the sides of the popsicle molds under running tap water (or dip the mold into room temperature water for a few seconds) and then pull each popsicle out gently.

4. Enjoy!



littlethumbups1-1

This post is linked to – Little Thumbs Up November 2015 (Mango) – organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Mui Mui from My Little Favourite DIY and hosted by Jozelyn from Spice Up My Kitchen


Chobani Yogurt is available at Cold Storage, NTUC Finest and FairPrice Xtra. 

Disclaimer : This is not a paid post. LY's Kitchen Ventures is given some Chobani Yogurt to sample and try out recipes.


Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

3 comments:

  1. This is a healthy desserts that definitely suitable for yoghurt and popsicles lover ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. With chunks of mango in Mango Yogurt Popsicle, must be tasty & refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LY,

    We have Chobani in Aus too. Your mango yogurt popsicles are the perfect treats for summer!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...