Tuesday 21 July 2020

No Churn Chocolate and Nutella Ice Cream



According to my girl, the weather has been so hot and humid these days and this tub of home made no churn ice cream is a definite god sent!


I couldn't hide my smile hearing her say that because I had made the ice cream last weekend without her realising. 

So...Surprise!! Thumbs up again, from both my girl and my man!


No Churn Chocolate and Nutella Ice Cream
makes a 480g tub ice cream

Ingredients 
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup full cream condensed milk
25g chocolate nibs
3 tbspn nutella

Method
1. Add cream and condensed milk in a blender and give it a good blitz.


2. Pour mixture into ice cream tub.


3. Stir in chocolate nibs and nutella with a spoon.



4. Cover with lid and place in the freezer, giving it a stir after 4-5 hours.
5. Homemade no-churn Ice-cream is ready for enjoyment after another 6 hours.

6. Enjoy!



Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...