Wednesday 27 May 2020

One-pot Chicken Teriyaki Udon



I was doing my grocery shopping the other day and spotted CP's Glazed Teriyaki Chicken going on sale. I've not tried this before and so I thought I will just buy and see what I can whip out of it.


This is what the packaging looks like.
I love easy, fuss-free and one-pot meals. So it is no surprise that I made a one-pot meal with the glazed teriyaki chicken bought.
This is a super easy meal to whip up and a definite god-sent for all busy mothers! 
And the most important part is...my family enjoyed the meal!!



One-pot Chicken Teriyaki Udon
serves 4

Ingredients
400g udon
1 tbspn dark soy sauce
1 tbspn thick teriyaki sauce
2 tbspn cooking oil 
A dash of pepper
1 packet CP glazed teriyaki chicken
Vegetables of your choice (I used shimeji mushrooms, thinly sliced carrots and Xiao Bai Cai)



Method
1. Put udon in a big microwavable pot and give it a rinse.



2. Drain away the water and add dark soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, cooking oil and pepper to the udon. Mix well.



3. Top the udon with the vegetables of your choice, followed by the glazed teriyaki chicken. 


4. Cover pot with lid and cook in microwave oven for 9 minutes.


5. When done, give it a good mix and serve. 





Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...