Sunday 18 November 2018

Steamed Chicken with Sausages


This is a dish that my mother used to make for us. It is an extremely easy dish to prepare and make. I kept asking myself why hadn't I made this earlier... This is a definite god-sent for busy working mothers like me and for any busy homemakers out there!

This goes extremely well with a bowl of rice. The chicken is well marinated and pairs very well with the chinese sausages. Feel free to add in mushroom if you desire. I will definitely be doing that the next time I prepare this dish again!

A big THUMBS UP from me and my family!


Steamed Chicken with Chinese Sausages
serves 3-4

Ingredients
1 packet mid joint wings (about 9 -12 mid joint wings) 
1 1/2 tbspn oyster sauce
1 tbspn light soya sauce
1 tbspn sesame oil
A dash of pepper
1 chinese sausage, cut into slices
Some wolf berries
Some chopped spring onions (optional - I omitted)

Method
1. Give the mid joint wings a wash and marinate with oyster sauce, light soya sauce, sesame oil and a dash of pepper for at least 1/2 hour or overnight in the fridge. 



2. Place the marinated mid joint wings and chinese sausage slices into a steaming bowl. Sprinkle some wolf berries over and steam for 20 minutes.



3. When done, sprinkle some chopped spring onions over the dish (I omitted). 

4. Enjoy with a bowl of fragrant rice!



Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

1 comment:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...